June 27-30, 2018 8:30-4:30
Location: Tejeda Middle School
Deadline: June 20, 2018
CAMP DIRECTORS: Location:
Host Hotel Information:
21103 Encino Commons
* be sure to say South Texas Camp of Champions when making reservations
June 26-30 blocked dates
Our objective is to give you the opportunity to have FUN with your friends, make new friends, and at the same time:
- Increase the level of your baton skills, and movement skills.
- Receive instruction from a variety of instructors with varied teaching techniques.
- Challenge you and motivate you!
- Get routines ready for the contest season!
"We are honored that you have chosen the “South Texas Camp of Champions” to enhance your child’s skills and education in “Being the Best They Can Be”. It is our goal to have baton twirlers walk away with a better knowledge of baton twirling skills while at the same time making new friends!"
Pat Montgomery, Nancy Eisenhauer, and Margaret Mann